Terms and Conditions
- Full Payment is required when booking and confirms parents, guardians and children accept our booking terms and conditions.
Debit and Credit Card Payments
- There are no additional charges for the use of debit or credit cards. We do not store any payment card details. Please ensure your card is set up for 2 factor authentication with your bank, otherwise, your booking will not get processed.
- All bookings will be confirmed by email. No booking will be fully confirmed until full payment is received and registration details about each child are submitted. Responsibility for all booking details lies with the person who made the booking.
Changing your Booking
- Subject to availability you will be able to alter your booking by contacting the iCamp Office. Changes do not incur a charge.
- Any additional payment arising from a change would be payable at the time of change (e.g. swapping the booking 1 week before the camp might lead to a cancellation fee)
Cancelling your Booking
- If you cancel your booking up to 7 days before camp for any reason, an admin fee of €30€ per child will apply, and the balance will be refunded to you.
- Due to the limit on camp places and the anticipated high demand, any cancellations made within 7 days of the camp start date will not be entitled to a refund.
- Once your child begins their camp with us, and if they have to leave for any reason, no refund is available at that stage.
- If the camp cannot take place for any circumstance i.e. Act of God, Government Directive, Onsite issue, then the same cancellation policy will apply i.e. you will receive a full refund less the €30 per child deposit/booking fee.
- We aim to provide the best possible care for all children at all times.
- Please tell other parents if you are happy with your experience.
- If you have concerns, suggestions, or complaints, please tell us by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we value your feedback and use it to develop and improve our services. Complaints should be raised at the earliest opportunity so that we can resolve them quickly.
Conditions of Booking
- Application is not accepted until the full fee has been paid.
- The youngest age category is age 5. Children must be aged 5 or turn 5 during the week they are booked into camp to participate.
- Children can only be booked into their own age category. Children that are older or younger than the category booked will have to have their booking canceled and the cancelation fee will be applied.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear, and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to Multi-Sport Camp.
- Additional names cannot be added to bookings once that booking has been processed.
- Any additional booking must be made separately, and no discount will accrue as a result of a previous booking.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission or to dismiss, at any time, a camper whose presence by way of conduct or deportment is deemed by Camp Management to be detrimental to the best interests or safety of the Camp. No refunds will be made and any additional costs, including travel, will be at the parents’/guardians’ expense.
- Under no circumstances will your child be released to another person for collection, unless prior verbal/written permission is given to iCamp staff by the child’s parent/guardian.
The camp must be notified on the application if a camper has health, special needs, or dietary requirements this information also has to be added to the camper profile in iClass Pro.
You are welcome to email us with more detailed specific information, if needed before you book your child with us. Please ensure the phone numbers you provide are in use and contactable. If you do not provide the details and we subsequently find that your child has such an allergic/health issue/special need, we will phone you to remove your child from the Camp, no refund will be issued in this instance. It is in your child's best interests that you provide the information to us.
While iCamp may be able to successfully cope with many types of medical situations the right to refuse an application is reserved on the advice of the Camp’s medical staff and on the decision of the Camp Director, who will bear in mind the staff profile, the child's ability to cope with the Camp Program and the effect of the child's needs on staff and other students. All children attending the camp must be self-managing their condition.
If your child has a condition that requires one to one care or if they have an SNA in school then they will require one to one care in iCamp, this facility is not available from Camp. Our staff cannot provide such a ratio of care.
iCamp Facilities reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire programme with all payments refunded.
- Parents/guardians must not send their child to camp if the child is displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 or if they or any member of the household is awaiting a test, awaiting a test result or has a confirmed case of Covid-19.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPROMISE THE SAFE RUNNING OF THE CAMP BY SENDING YOUR CHILD TO US IF THEY ARE UNWELL IN ANY WAY. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO CAMP IF YOU HAVE HAD TO GIVE THEM ANY TEMPERATURE REDUCING MEDICATIONS IN THE PREVIOUS 48 HOURS.
Parents/guardians who request that their children stay longer than one week are advised that the programme might repeat. It is a condition of acceptance that such Campers follow the programme as outlined on this website and as detailed on the daily camp roster.
It is a condition of acceptance that all campers follow the programme as outlined in this website and as detailed on the daily camp roster which may change daily if an activity is under repair or if the weather is not appropriate for the activity to take place.
The iCamp Management reserve the right to alter the programme as outlined on this website at any time without prior notice.
- The enrolment is made for a specific week. The group is opened when half of the participants of the camp class + 1 are gathered. Minimum 7 kids.
- Early drop and late collection are subject to availability. Minimum of 15 kids per week. If there will be less than 15 kids the iCamp reserves the right to cancel late collection or early drop during that week.
The Lost Property will be kept by the camp Supervisor until the last day of camp only. After this date, lost property will be donated to charity and further enquiries will not be possible.
Please inform your child that the use of mobile phones, iPads, iPods, other electronic devices etc. during activities is not allowed. We do not allow any electronic devices at iCamp, they must be left at home. We will confiscate all such devices including any device which we feel is not in keeping with the multi-activity spirit of iCamp. We ask parents to ensure their child leaves all such devices at home. If confiscated, we are not responsible for the safekeeping of such devices.
By enrolling your child/children in our camps you agree to allow photos of activities, which may include your child/children, to be used in promotional material for the Camp on our website, publications, Facebook page, etc. All photos will be screened before use by the Management of iCamp.
It is a condition of enrolment that the booking application is completed by a parent or legal guardian only. A parent or legal guardian must ensure that they provide us with the parent/legal guardian's name & phone number at the time of booking. The person making the booking must ensure that we are informed of any order which would prevent another parent from having access to the child.
The date of birth must be the correct one for each child. This is mandatory, any person who includes an incorrect date of birth for a child has put their child at risk, you will be phoned to remove the child from the camp immediately and no refund will be allowed. The date of birth of your child is very important for their safety and for our medical staff and any emergency services. Please do not compromise your child's safety by inputting an incorrect date of birth.
iCamp books up quickly each year. Once all places are filled no further bookings can be accepted and a waiting list may be put in place.
If the incorrect amount is paid online, you will be contacted to pay the balance immediately by card. The Camp reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time if the full amount has not been paid, in such circumstances the amount paid will be refunded less the deposit of €30.
The information contained in the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website also forms part of the terms and conditions which you accept when making a booking.
Safety and Public Liability
- The programme will operate along with the highest safety standards. Your child will follow the activities of the programme they are assigned to. A child whose age is not suitable will not be allowed in the older camp regardless of whether they have a friend in that category.
- Parents/guardians will be liable for medical expenses incurred, including hospital charges. iCamp will not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, travel delays, or loss of property unless occasioned by a willful act of negligence on the part of iCamp or one of its employees.
- The parent/guardian must make provisions for the collection of children. iCamp cannot accept responsibility for the care of children outside of the designated hours.
iCamp operates the activities with health and safety key to the operation of these events. iCamp has full public liability cover for all activities undertaken. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident, or loss whilst on camp is your responsibility (the name of the person who made the booking online or by telephone). In the event of an injury or accident involving the child/children you have booked onto the camp you accept that iCamp will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage, or injury arising from or associated with their participation in the activities offered by iCamp and hereby waiver all and any claims against iCamp in this regard in relation to the child /children you have booked onto camp.
You hereby release, waive, forever hold harmless, indemnify, and keep indemnified iCamp from all claims for any injury, loss, or damage sustained by the child/children arising from or associated with the activities and hereby indemnify iCamp against all claims made by any other person against iCamp in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the failure of the child/children to follow safety instructions, guideline, instructions, and rules outlined by iCamp, its management, and staff. iCamp accepts no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises. We recommend that children/students leave any valuables at home.
iCamp shall have no liability for customers' failure to receive information due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or customers' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.